AG Collection’s wool-rich Wilton and Axminster woven carpet ranges are offered for their design & colour, ‘fast-track’ delivery and competitive pricing. This European manufacturer is focused on producing high-quality broadloom carpet and rug products targeting discerning purchasers looking for the assurance and performance of a woven carpet.
Full bespoke development and supply is available for those special projects but, the real attraction for buyers is AG Collection’s extensive range of design & colour combinations available from dedicated colour banks and loom set-ups for their fast-track delivery service.
These carpets are typically made from a traditional 80/20 wool/nylon blend.
Another option is to select from AG Collections Natural range – 100% naturally coloured wool with no dyeing. Again, a fast-track service is available from a collection of contemporary and traditional designs.
With attractive minimum order quantities from the fast-track and ex stock programmes, this cut-length supply option offers real flexibility for carpeting your floor space.
Each project enquiry is managed and specified to meet the requirements of its application and offers clients a competitive carpet option to reflect their own visions.
The AG Collection’s ‘fast track’ woven axminster programme;
- Select from a total of 800 design & colour options based on the manufacturer’s 4-colourway bank set-up for the fast-track programme
- Different density/weight options to meet your requirements
- A very attractive cut-length service
- 5 week delivery from order utilising airfreight, or a 10 week delivery target via sea
or select from
- A naturals range that contains no dyed yarn – just 100% coloured wool fibres
- A complete bespoke design with a 200 m2 minimum enquiry
- A plain/solid uni-colour in woven quality.
For more info on our AG Collection, please feel free to contact Fifth Wall.
IMPLUSE-Laur dark green
NEW DESIGN-Jigsaw Black
NEW DESIGN-Limitless Custom
NEW DESIGN-trans Silver
ROUTLETTE-black dark gold